Nostos Hotel is located between the villages of Afitos and Kallithea, in Kassandra peninsula in northern Greece. The peninsula of Kassandra is the most cosmopolitan of the three fingers of Halkidiki. Access to Hotel Nostos is very easy, it is approxamatly one hour from Thessaloniki airport direct on the national highway. The international airport of "Macedonia" in Thessaloniki is the second largest in the country and the largest in Northern Greece, which serves thousands of visitors each year departing or arriving daily from Greece and abroad.
By car to Nostos:
- You can use the gps geographical location of the hotel. Its geographical location is latitude (N 40 ° 04'55 .73) and longitude (E 023 ° 26'37 .65).
- You can also use this page via michelin http://www.viamichelin.com to reach the hotel. Stating in description << 63077 Kallithéa >> you can get all road information and you have the possibility to print them.
If you would like to approach our hotel via Thessaloniki Airport:
- From Macedonia Airport you can go to nearby Halkidiki Bus Station by taxi and get the bus to Afitos - Kallithea. It is just a few kilometers from the airport and you can get there as mentined by taxi. The journey by bus to Kalithea where our hotel is less than a 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The easiest way is to come from the airport to our hotel by taxi which is cheaper if you book in advance direct with the hotel.
- Also from the airport you can rent a car contact us to arrange a car to meet you at the airport from one of the cheap reliable local companies.
If you require any further information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.